This questionnaire’s objective is to provide insight and understanding self. It depends on you, how would you like to answer these questions to self.
- If life stopped today, what would you regret not doing?
- What does your ideal day look like?
- What excites you?
- What do you wish you did more of?
- What area of your life, right now, makes you feel the best? Which area makes you feel the worst? Why?
- Who would you love to meet? What would you ask?
- Imagine you’re in your 70’s, what memories would you like to have? What stories do you want to tell?
- What did you want to be when you were younger?
- If you could travel for free to one place, which would that be?
- When was the last time you did something you love doing?
- When was the last time you tried something for the first time?
- What habit would you like to create?
- With whom do you want to spend most of your time?
- What piece of advice would you give to five years old you? Fifteen years old you? Twenty years old you? Right now?
- How do you want to be remembered in life?
It’s about more of living than surviving.