Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law. (Romans 13:10, NASB)
Love is one of the utmost profound emotions known to human beings. There are many types of love, but most individuals pursue its expression in a romantic relationship. Individuals who want to know the true existence of Love within oneself, its essentials for them to understand the phenomenon of loving oneself unconditionally. Through these:
- Appreciate and care about yourself. Make loving yourself a priority.
- Balance the negatives with the positives and Try to reunite differences.
- Do things that make you happy and adopt a positive outlook.
- Commit to a relationship and don’t be afraid of emotional and physical intimacy.
- Learn lessons from experiences and apply them to yet to come situations.
Love is your self-same existence. Presume someone displays a lot of love to you, what do you do?
- Often you do not know how to respond.
- You feel grateful, obliged and bound.
- Be Cautious or shy away.
- Feel imprudent and awkward.
- Try to reciprocate even though it is not genuine.
- Hesitation to express love and doubt on one’s own worthiness.
- You are scared & afraid of losing respect.
- Your ego toughens and does not allow you to receive and reciprocate.
The capability to receive genuine love originates with the ability to give love. The moment when the taker and giver meet know that you are loved, the more they feel in harmony with love being expressed in any manner. Deep inside the love exist in its true form.
Love is not an emotion!! It is your very Existence!!!